Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD)
The Time Magazine, March 25, 2013 calls our new Pope “The New World Pope”. Remember in history that America is the “New World”. We now have a Pope from here, “The Americas”. The New World, The Americas has contributed to moral development. We have morals and values that are documented by the true church. There are only two Popes that are not Italian and Francis is of Italian descent. And as Time Magazine puts it, this “Great Power” (Rome, a state in the world) has influence.
TMSC International World Management & Leadership : The World Powers of Planet Earth answers–What is “Power”? and according to International Relations, A Power is defined by:
- Power is a goal,
- The Power to influence and control can be and is measured,
- The Power has had victory in conflict,
- The Power has attainment of security, and
- The Power to control resources and capabilities.
The Church in Rome is a “Supreme Spiritual Power”, the the State (country) in Italy is a “Great Power” of the world, helping to shape those that are in the
Angels Do Speak!®
world and even of the world.
Look at the world as an organization. The organizational leadership of the world includes “degrees of world power”. The Degrees of Powers of the world are super, great, regional, and middle. These powers are defined as:
- A Super Power has the abilities of a Great Power plus a great power of mobility of the power.
- A Great Power has strong political, cultural, and economic influence across the world (1st tier).
- A Regional Power exercises influence & power within region (1st tier).
- A Middle Power is a 2nd tier influential state that could not be defined as a great power (http://tmscconsultingsvcsllc.wordpress.com/2011/03/26/international-world-management-leadership-the-world-powers-of-planet-earth/).
The Time Magazine talks about a “spiritual sickness“. This “spiritual sickness” is not about priests, but proper vocational placement. Some priest are not Catholic, but Anglican, allowed one marriage.
The Church must have courage to convert priest to the proper vocation. Marriage is not only a Sacrament, but also a vocation, as the Blessed Pope John Paul II has prayed for “proper vocational placement”.
God Bless the New Pope Francis, as I hope he also Blesses Us all.