From A Black-American Experience
I had a vision of Black-American Men and Women walking on long pillars, looking into the sky. It felt as though it was prison and they were participating in a Black-Anthem. The recent News has reported riots in the prisons, I have had these experiences with educated people when I was a child. I also thought like a child and acted as a child. I am now a women. Most of my adult life was spent around majority White populations. I am saddened that I had to experience prison to feel that pride again.
At 9:16am on 3/19/2010 after St. Rafeal spoke, St. MIchael stated, “ I am human”. I love God, there is someone to help. “I am human”. The Holy Bible talks about humans, mankind, male & female, and he & she. I am human. The word “hue” means color. I have color on my skin.
At 9:15am on 3/19/2010 I stated, “I am a human being”, St. Rafeal then stated, “I am to.”
At 9:32am on 3/18/2010 I had a vision of Jesus Christ.
Tres Mali Scott, Crisis Reporting for: (click the organization name to visit the website or blog)
To read the Crisis Reported articles, click the title.
Crisis Reporting Topics Endorsed by The Pulitzer Center:
- Mozambique, Zimbabwe, and Rwanda: Civil War, Deforestation, and Genocide. (Pulitzer Center Citizen Journalism 2nd Place Award Winning Article).
- Ethiopia: Is the Prime Minister’s “Work Progressing?”
- Venezuela’s President Hugo Chavez, US policies, and Latin America.
- The Caribbean, Americans and HIV/AIDS.
- India’s Foreseeable Future and Resolution of These Conflicts.
- Mounting Violence and the Taliban: Are we getting an accurate picture?
- Inadequate Access To Safe Water and Sanitation Claims 4,500 Lives a Day: What Should We Do About It?
Crisis Reporting Topics Endorsed by 1H2o:
- What Changes are occurring to America’s Great Lakes what is causing the changes and why does it matter?
- What lessons can we learn from the River?
Crisis Reporting Topics Endorsed by Helium Where Knowledge Rules:
- Tutoring and Mentoring: Different For Youth.
- Common Mental Health Issues in College Students.
Crisis Reporting Topics Endorsed by the Writings of African-Americans:
- If Israel is a Country, It is Boarders Not Boundaries.
- How Central America Effects Terrorism.
- Somalia, Ethiopia-Civil Conflict Gone Since 1991: 18 Years still awaiting International Recognition.
- Shona, Tswana, Hutu, Tutsi, & Twa: Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Rwanda.
- Similar Water Problems in Different Parts of Africa: Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, Zambia, & Zimbabwe.
Crisis Reporting Articles for A Black-American Experience:
- Guerrilla Warfare: Militia’s (The Klu Klux Klan and Black Panther Party).
- General Motors Corp (GM) is the Biggest Bankruptcy Filing in U.S. History.
Crisis Reporting Articles for TMSC Security World Alert:
- Haitian Human Right Issues: Lovingsky Pierre-Antoine Kidnapped 8/12/2007.
*Standard of Writing for publishing your poetry, short stories, and articles.
- Your Own Original Work
- Plagiarism will result in the termination of your publishing relationship with TWOAA and TILPNP.
- No Adult Content
- No Hate Content
- No Profanity
- No Duplicate poems, short stories, or articles
- When poetry, short stories, or articles are from a topic listed with TWOAA, the content must be specific to the topic
- These standards include TWOAA postings, publishing’s, and discussion boards
- See your submissions to TWOAA as a poem, short story, or article worthy of publication in a journal
- Leave an email address for questions of any errors for correction and notification of submission status
- If questioned, response for publication is 5 working days
*Includes posts, comments, & pages (all content).
About five years ago I had a vision of Jonny Cochran, I later found out that he died from a brain tumor. While uploading a picture of him I also had a vision of him at 7:52am, today, 3/10/2010. On the other side, some people that are dead and alive are perceived the same. I guess that is why it is important to put a person’s death in the “obituaries” of the local and national newspapers. For everyone to know that the person is dead.
As a psychic, I experience all types of visions, many represent people’s life experiences. Some represent situations the world is experiencing. So remember the “obituaries”.
At 8:36pm at 3/5/2010 I had an experience of Redd Foxx, “I’m going to tell my story, “ and at 12:13pm on 3/8/2010 I had an experience of, “ I’ve got a story to tell.”
At 10:06 pm on 3/4/2010 I had a vision of a Canon. When a person is considered for Sainthood by the Catholic Church it is called the “Canonization Process”.
At 1:19pm on 3/3/2010 my right hand again felt like a blunt nail went through it.
Once when my mother and myself were praying for my younger brother Stephen, I had a vision that our heads were rapped and then a crown of thorns appeared around our heads, like the Ecce Homo images.