Verses from the 2008 Fatima Peace Conference in India— Fatima: The Only Way to world Peace Conference in Chennai, India.
Jesus Christ to St. Luke 21:36:
- “Watch ye, therefore, praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come and to stand before the Son of Man.”
St. Paul writes in Romans 12:12
- “Rejoice in your hope. Be patient in tribulation. Be constant in prayer.”
The Fatima Center prays for peace. One reason people have problems is because it is not peaceful.
Look at the words Hail and Jail. Bad Hail is spelled Hell. The Rosary is two Holy Bible verses, admitting that we are sinners and a request for prayer from St. Mary. The Rosary has the prayer:
- Hail Maryfull of grace the Lord is with thee, blest art thou amoung women and blest is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen
We pray to stay out of the Earth Hell, Jail! Recently, a teacher was accused of somethings and has been shown innocent. Once there was a special on television about a Black Man who was at work, they still convicted him of a murder, is seems he did not commit.
I have recently emailed the Pope, I call him the Vicar Of Christ meaning Head of the Church. I informed him about the Heterosexual marriage issues in the United States of America. We should get a lot of prayer.
I started something called Paranormal Psychology. The old White men call it Psychical Research and the other name in Parapsychology. People who are not into psychology just call it “Paranormal”. These sciences acknowledge Angel Beings, Devil Beings, and Demons, spirits, ghosts, entities, and aliens.
A simple way to start Catholic praying is the Our Father:
- Our Father which art in Heaven Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen
- The Hail Mary, typed above.
- Glory be to God
- Make your request to God, Christ
- and petition the Angels and Saints to “Pray for Us”
The reason Jesus Christ has so many names, and the Saints have different names is because they have different sects of Angels that do different things.
The Holy Spirit and prayer are important because some practices send spirits and ghosts to listen to what individuals are saying or look at what they are doing. Ways to keep as much negativity away as possible:
- Holy Water,
- Certain Elements (Rocks, Stones, Crystals),
- Jewelry, and
- Clothing Materials
Help to get rid of them. These types of spirits and ghosts try to scare people into acting crazy. My Mother says, “Keep up with the times,” meaning “Stay up to date”. The world does a good job of adjusting to the changing Universe.
I recently learned about:
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Our Lady’s Aposolate
- Our Lady’s Legion of Peace
- Our Lady of Dormition
- The Fatima Movement of Priests
- Society of St. John Vianney
- the Divine Office
- Mediatrix of All Graces
Life is a “Learning Experience” and I am “ALIVE”.