Everyone in the world is benefiting from U.S. soliders dying in this Afghanistanian War. The U.S., UN, and the International Community has a Responsibility to Protect (RtoP):
- Abused Afghanistan Citizens, and
- The surrounding countries.
- Murders like the physicians visiting Afghanistan. What were they doing?
- Where is the Research? and
- What are the findings?
- Abuse of women and Children.
- The use of civilians as human shields as reported by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.
- These are considered International Medical Ethics Violations, and
- Human Rights Violations.
The afromentioned causes a violation of the Four Genveva Conventions (War time). This Afghanistanian War has caused the eforcement of Responsibilty to Protect (RtoP) by the U.S., UN, and the International Community through:
- The training of the police forces in Afghanistan and
- Assistance in maintaining the current government.
A major terrorist and para-terrorist group in Afghanistan is the Taliban or Taleban, a predominately Pashtun, fundamentalist, religious, pro-Wahhaabi, Sunni, Islamist, political movement, that governed Afghanistan from 1996-2001. The Taliban is fighting a guerrilla war against the Afghanistan government, Pakistan, allied NATO (Operation Enduring Freedom), and NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF). Afghanistan and Pakistan are bordering countries and the Taliban operate out of both.
Tres Mali Scott
Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD)
Chief Editor & Founder of Angels Do Speak!®