On 10/17/2008 at 6:30am Mass at St. Mary Magdelan Church on Corning Ave in Los Angeles, California I had a vision of the 13thStation of the Way of the Cross, a wood cross withwhite cloth on it.
- 6:33am the 13th Station wood cross with white cloth – Hazy, it was hard to see it looks like with corps.
- 6:35am Wood Cross with dark colored cloth, again it was hazy and looked like with corps.
- Looks like a women pulling a cross from the ground. This reminded me of “…bury your cross…”
- 6:43am a women with a brown abbot, looks like a Carmalite.
- 6:55am vision of Olympia Scott walking with a purse across her body, in a multicolored shirt, she is in Turkey. (The night before a vision of Breazia Richardson saying “There are a lot of Angels around.”)
- 6:57am St. Mary in all white from the back with arms extended.
- 7:03am wood cross with corps and Father (Holy Spirit/Trinity Cruifix) 13th Station.
- 7:09am Stephen Scott from the back shoulders up with light, 7:16am sitting with knees up.
- 7:33am St. Mary’s feet and an being under with ams extended.
- 6:27PM while at Philly Pizza & Grill Los Angeles, California, eating pizza for dinner (2 slices Ha! Ha!) I had a vision of St. Jerome and St. Mary Magdelan with the Monsigor from St. Jerome Parish in Westchester, California.